Open Access e-Resources
- SWAYAM PRABHA is an initiative of the Ministry of Human Resources Development to provide 34 High Quality Educational Channels through DTH (Direct to Home) across the length and breadth of the country on 24X7 basis.
- SWAYAM conducts on-line certification courses on a variety of subjects for which exams are held every semester in the Computer Based Mode or in hybrid mode, i.e. CBT mode and paper pen mode.
SWAYAM: Massive Open Online Courses
- Vidya Mitra is an online learning portal for all the e-content projects developed under the NME-ICT (National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology), MHRD.
- eGyanKosh a National Digital Repository to store, index, preserve, distribute and share the digital learning resources developed by the Open and Distance Learning Institutions in the country..e-Gyankosh
- e-ShodhSindhu (e-SS) provide current as well as archival access to more than 10,000 core and peer-reviewed journals.
- FOSSEE (Free/Libre and Open Source Software for Education) project promotes the use of FLOSS tools in academia and research..
FOSSEE: Free/Libre and Open Source Software for Education
- Spoken Tutorial here one can learn various Free and Open Source Software all by oneself. Our self-paced, multi-lingual courses ensure that anybody with a computer.
Spoken Tutorial: Tutorial in IT Application
- National Digital Library of India (NDLI) is a virtual repository of learning resources which is not just a repository with search/brows facilities but provides a host of services for the learner community.
- Shodhganga : A reservoir of Indian Theses centre provides a platform for research students to deposit their Ph.D. theses and make it available to the entire scholarly community in open access. Shodhganga: A reservoir of Indian Theses
- Open Yale Courses (OYC) provides lectures and other materials from selected Yale College courses to the public free of charge via the Internet. The courses span the full range of liberal arts disciplines, including humanities, social sciences, and physical and biological sciences.
Open Yale Courses
- ShodhShudhhi (PDS): Plagiarism Detection SoftwareThe Ministry of Education, Govt. of India has initiated a programme "ShodhShuddhi" which provides access to Plagiarism Detection Software (PDS) to all universities/Institutions in India
ShodhShudhhi (PDS): Plagiarism Detection Software
- IRINS Portal facilitates for academic, R&D organisations and faculty members, scientists to collect, curate and showcase the scholarly communication activities and provide an opportunity to create the scholarly network
IRINS: Research Information Management System
- ERP- SAMARTH:project aims at creating an Open Source, Open Standard enabled Robust, Secure, Scalable and Evolutionary Process Automation Engine for Universities and Higher Education Institutions
- NPTEL Video Lectures
- Research Project Database details of accomplished and on-going funded projects, carried out by various faculty members, working at various universities in India. Currently, it contains more than 13600 research project's information funded by various funding agencies viz. UGC, ICAR, ICMR, DST and DBT etc.
- ShodhGangotri (INFLIBNET-India) research scholars/research supervisors in universities are requested to deposit an electronic version of the approved synopsis submitted by research scholars to the universities for registering themselves for the Ph.D. programme now it is expanded to MRPs/PDFs/Emeritus Fellowship, etcShodhGangotri (INFLIBNET-India)
- The Shodhganga (INFLIBNETcentre) provides a platform for research students to deposit their Ph.D. theses and make it available to the entire scholarly community in open access. ShodhGanga (INFLIBNET-India)
- Patents and Standards
- BASE is one of the world's most voluminous search engines especially for academic web resources. BASE provides more than 240 million documents from more than 8,000 content providers. You can access the full texts of about 60% of the indexed documents for free (Open Access). BASE is operated by Bielefeld University Library.Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE)
- CORE is the world’s largest aggregator of open access research papers from repositories and journals. It is a not-for-profit service dedicated to the open access mission. Connecting Repositories (CORE)
- JURN is a unique search tool, helping you to find free academic articles and books. JURN harnesses all the power of Google, but focuses your search through a hand-crafted and curated index. JURN
- OAIster (WorldCat)
- Google Scholar
Virtual Libraries/Subject Gateways :-
- Internet Public Library is aboutwriting essays, research papers, and term papers is, without a doubt, an indispensable part of academic coursework. Internet Public Library
- Virtual Library (VL) is the oldest catalogue of the Web.